Many of todays full time workers remain confident they'll be able to live comfortably in early retirement, despite a growing amount of evidence to the contrary, as indicated by the latest research.
Consider these numbers from the 2009 Retirement Confidence Survey released in April 2009 by the Employee Benefit Research Institute and Mathew Greenwald & Associates Inc.:
* Three of four workers report that they and/or their spouses have saved for early retirement.
* About half (54%) of workers believe that they will have enough money retire early.
* A similar percentage (53%) reports retirement savings-not counting home values and defined benefit plans, if any-of less than $25,000.
* About one of three workers (31%) who have not saved for early retirement are confident about a comfortable retirement.
* Three of four workers who have saved expect to need jobs in retirement to make ends meet.
Many individuals considering early retirement believe they'll have the same standard of living in retirement, despite savings of less than one year's current income-or no savings at all.
Experts recommend that all workers make a realistic effort to become "retirement ready" by taking these first steps today:
* Track expenses, and evaluate whether those expenses will continue in retirement.
* Create a budget for your current situation.
* Determine current net worth.
* Get an estimate of pension or 401(k) or 403(b) income possibilities, and determine when you are eligible for retirement.
* Get an estimate of your Social Security benefits from ssa.gov or call 800-772-1213.
* Determine whom you'll be providing for in retirement, and plan for long-term care for any dependents.
* Calculate your life expectancy.
* Set a retirement savings goal and make a plan to reach it.
If you are planning to retire early and are not retirement ready The Savings Highway has a simple plan to make it possible to retire in as little as 12 weeks to 12 months. Right now, every day people just like you are changing their lives forever! These are people with no special skills. If other people can do it, so can you!
Yes, it is possible to Retire Early and you can do it with The Savings Highway in just 12 Weeks to 12 Months! In order to be successful, make a 12 month commitment and follow the simple plan!
Since your bank account is measured by the amount of value you provide to others, we have designed a RETIRE EARLY System to help you make money by helping others! Unlike the corporate world where it's every man and woman for themselves with a "Dog Eat Dog" mentality, Savings Highway rewards you with more and more cash for helping other people to be successful. This provides a breath of fresh air for people who have worked in the business world.
Simply assist the 2 Members you introduced in doing exactly what you did.
That's right. Help them to follow the RETIRE EARLY PLAN...
Take these steps today
Step 1: Join Savings Highway...
Step 2: Help 2 people to save money by introducing them to Savings Highway...
Step 3: Save Money...
Step 4: Help them to do the same!
That's all there is to it. It's that simple! And when you do it, it can bring you wealth in a short amount of time. This is the step you must do if you want to receive over $32,000 a month... month after month!
When you help 2 people to follow the Retire Early System, you are doing them the biggest favor anyone could ever do for them! You are helping them to start their path to Total Financial Freedom... and you can get rich together!
You will be rewarded month after month for helping them just one time! Then as they help their 2 new Members to introduce 2 each, and so on, everyone wins and you are on your way to earning over $32,000 a month!
For More Information Contact:
Jim Roche NJ
Skype Id = jim.roche3
Follow me on Twitter