Thursday, May 27, 2010

Horse Head In Your Bed? | Angie Mitchell | 12 Second Commute

Something happened to me today and I just can't make myself feel better about the situation. For those of you in 12 Second Commute or for anybody involved with Internet Marketing for that matter, I want you to know that things like this do happen and will continue to happen as long as there is life.

Disappointments.

The reason I'm so upset about what I'm about to tell you is because it has never happened to me before... until sometime last night. I like to think that I'm a different kind of internet marketer, actually I don't like to think of myself as an Internet Marketer because for me it has a bit of a negative connotation, it makes me think of a person who is trying to "sell" something, someone who has dollar signs in their eyes.

Although I'm in business to make money, I don't want to "sell" to people, I want to help enhance their business and in turn enhance their life.

I will tell you this, there is no better feeling in the world than knowing that I played some small part in helping someone else attain success no matter how small or large that success becomes.

I have done everything in my power to help or direct the people on my 12 Second Commute team and I see us all as equals, we all want the same things, we are all just at different points in the "game" and as long as we are moving forward at a slow and steady pace, I know we will win the race.

I'm rambling.

I could go on and on...

But, I want to warn you in advance if you ever join my 12 Second Commute team, I won't call it a "downline" because that's negative to me as well, if you are ever on my team, I'm going to be the biggest pain in the ass sponsor you will ever have because I want you to succeed. Even if you give up on yourself, I won't!

Sometime in the wee hours of the morning, the very first person to join my 12 Second Commute team QUIT! I have turned myself inside out, upside down and backwards to reach out. It started off so well, then turned into nothing at all. But I kept trying and giving... leaving her to her business but letting her know I was still there.

I got nothing in return. Sure she had a good following of her own, they are also on my team but that's not the point.

I lost one.

For me, it doesn't mater who's team you're on, if I can help I will.

My good friend Jim Roche NJ has always told me "don't get too high and don't get too low" I guess I feel this way because I care so much. I feel as though I have failed. I prided myself knowing that not a single person that has joined me has left... until today.

I know the old saying goes "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make em drink" well I'm sure as hell going to try! (The image I have in my head is arms and legs wrapped around the horses neck, while hanging over a puddle of water trying desperately to get his head down.)

You are not invited to my pity party, the bar is closed... time to go home.

I love Art Williams and needed a little motivation and so might you.

Here is Art's 2 part video.

Angie "die hard" Mitchell
List Building Tools
angie@fast12secondcommute.com
Skype ID: angiebt79828

angie mitchell, 12 second commute, art williams, team, jim roche nj

No comments:

Post a Comment